Why use ALMAG-01 in the treatment of osteochondrosis of the spine?
The development of modern magnetotherapy proves that this method has the numerous advantages over others. Patients successfully apply the apparatus ALMAG-01 and it gives excellent results in the treatment of osteochondrosis of the spine.
• It has a very large area of impact and includes almost the entire vertebral column.
• It has the greatest depth of penetration from all devices that you can use at home.
• It acts, as a traveling impulse magnetic field that is the most effective one among all kinds of magnetic fields and you will never get used to it.
• Safe! When applied in accordance with the methods of treatment, he has no side effects.
• Has a minimum of contraindications, which very often allows its use in cases where virtually all other methods are contraindicated.
To remove the pain syndrome and inflammatory phenomena, We show the patients using the ALMAG-01 apparatus. The running magnetic field of the Almag apparatus penetrates into the spine and surrounding tissues, promoting the activation of metabolic processes and improving the nutrition of the cartilage itself and the compressed nerve roots, which provides an anesthetic effect. That allows you to cope quickly and reliably with the acute process of the osteochondrosis of the spine.
Methods of treatment with the apparatus ALMAG-01
The procedure of therapy in the acute period and in the period of remission is somewhat different:
• In the acute period, you should carry out the treatment of osteochondrosis of the spine ALMAG-01 t twice a day, with an interval between them not less than six hours. The duration of one session is in the first days of 10 minutes, and gradually increases to 20 or, in especially severe cases, up to 30 minutes. The ribbon with inductors fits on a flat horizontal surface of a bed or a lounger, and the patient from above so that the tape is strictly under the spine;
•You can performe the treatment of osteochondrosis of the spine ALMAG-01 in the period of remission once a day, before bedtime - so as not to subject the spine to physical stresses after the procedure. Treatment begins with sessions lasting 10 minutes and gradually brought to half an hour.
Duration of treatment for osteochondrosis for acute and chronic forms is the same and is at least 15, maximum - 20 procedures. After the 6th and 12th procedure, it they recommend to do small - up to 24h - breaks in treatment. Usually patients repeated courses in a month and a half after the end of the first course and 3-4 months after the ending of the second year with Almag.